The Community First Fox Cities Marathon presented by Miron Construction is providing your company with the opportunity to promote workplace wellness and build teamwork across departments or locations! The Business Challenge is an easy way to get your co-workers active and have fun. This year’s weekend of events takes place on September 20-22, 2019 and we’re encouraging the entire team to get healthier!
- Step-by-Step Instructions: Welcome to the Business Challenge
- Coming Soon: Click here to look up your Business Challenge team
Why Participate in the Challenge?
- Social support and motivation from co-workers
- Increased stamina, strength and confidence
- Less stress and anxiety
- Increased energy, concentration & creativity
- Happier work environment with greater camaraderie
- Employees are more engaged and effective
- Shows commitment to employees and builds trust
- Encourages team building and unites workforce
- Decreases the rates of illnesses and absenteeism
- Energizes employees and positively impacts the organization
Participating Companies Receive:
- A toolkit that helps you promote the races, including brochures, posters, photos, social media content, website information, and more!
- Team picture opportunities on event day (we provide great location ideas, you provide the photographer)
- Support if you have a company kick-off meeting held at your company; we can come and be the race expert to answer any questions.
Participating Employees Receive:
- Training plans for marathon, half marathon, and 5K Run/Walk
- Lunch ‘n Learn Seminars on a variety of topics, held at your company (optional)
- Online resources to help employees and their families live healthier
- Quick and easy online registration!