Take the School Specialty School Challenge!
Your school can win a $1,000, $500 or $250 School Specialty Gift Certificate! It’s easy! Schools with the highest percentage of student participation in any weekend event will receive School Specialty gift certificates to buy supplies or equipment for their school!
Students can participate in any weekend event to help your school win, but the most popular family-friendly events are:
- Guardian Kids Fun Run or Huggies® Diaper Dash & Toddler Trot on Friday, September 21
- Ascension Orthopedics & Sports Medicine 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, September 22
There is NO COST TO YOUR SCHOOL and all participants receive a t-shirt, goodie bag, and medal! (Regular entry fees apply – but there is no additional cost for your school to be a part of the School Challenge)
All elementary, middle and high schools (public and parochial) in the Fox Cities and surrounding school districts are eligible to participate.
Get Started Today!
- Set Up a School Specialty School Challenge Team For Your School!
- Click here to look up your School Challenge team
- Download a 2018 School Challenge Fillable Poster to promote the School Challenge at your school
Contact us at Jerry.Crossman@communityfirstcu.org or 877-230-7223.