Sunday Course Information:
- USATF Certified Course – Boston Qualifier
- Electronic devices are welcome but keep volume low and be aware of your surroundings
- 20 Marathon & 10 Half Marathon Aid Stations featuring Lemon-Lime Endurance Formula Gatorade & Nicolet Water
- 2 GU Energy Gel Stations with a variety of flavors, will be on course to replenish your energy (1 for half marathoners)
- Over 150 restrooms located at the Start Line, on the course and at the Finish Line – enjoy a better experience with Cottonelle Toilet Tissue
- Medical support along the course and at the Finish Line is provided by the Orthopedic & Sports Institute of the Fox Valley & Gold Cross Ambulance Services.
- Course Clocks are located at Mile 5, 10, 13.1, 15, and 20 for the full marathon; Mile 5 & 10 for the half marathon and the Finish Line
- The course is open a full 7 hours, from 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Enjoy the motivation the Century 21 Ace Realty Entertainment Zones provide you throughout the course – look for their signs and listen for the motivational music!
- The Official Auto Dealership, Bergstrom Automotive, will be leading you from start to finish and everywhere in between
- Wrap-up in the Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group Mylar Blanket to stay warm – or collect as a memorable keepsake
- Refuel at the Arby’s Finish Line Food Tent featuring Arby’s sandwiches and a variety of other Festival Foods refreshments and snacks including apples, oranges, bananas, muffins, cookies, cheese and a various refreshing drinks
- After the race, reunite with your family and friends in the Family Reunion Area
- Enjoy the FREE post-race massage tent, located at the south end of the Riverside Park Pavilion
- Course Corner #1: Marathon Miles 1-4
- Course Corner #2: Marathon Miles 4-8
- Course Corner #3: Marathon Miles 8-12
- Course Corner #4: Marathon Miles 12-16
- Course Corner #5: Marathon Miles 16-20
- Course Corner #6: Marathon Miles 20-24
- Course Corner #7: Marathon Miles 24-Finish
- Course Corner – Half Marathon
Mile Marker Locations
2018 Road Closures
Current Race Conditions = GREEN FLAG
For the safety of all participants, the Community First Fox Cities Marathon Presented by Miron Construction utilizes a color-coded Event Alert System to keep you informed about course conditions leading up to and during the full, half and relay marathon events. The system follows the American College of Sports Medicine color-coded flag system to convey the risk level for cold or heat/humidity stress, thunderstorms, high winds, or air quality concerns.
Colored flags will be posted at 20 water stations throughout the course as well as at the start and finish line, indicating the current alert level and posted on our website. In addition, prior to the event, anticipated course conditions will be shared in email communications and at the Network Health Health & Wellness Expo/Packet Pickup. All participants should familiarize themselves with the Event Alert System prior to the race, remain alert for directions from race officials, volunteers and announcers and take precautions to prepare properly for varying weather conditions on race day.